This is Dale Pinnock’s take on a Bircher muesli. Packed with selenium and with a low GI, this is an ideal breakfast
• 4 heaped tablespoons porridge oats
• 1 tablespoon mixed seeds, (pumpkin, flax, sunflower)
• 1 tablespoon walnut pieces
• 1 tablespoon broken brazil nuts
• 1 apple, chopped
• 3 tablespoons natural yogurt
1 Mix all the ingredients together well in a breakfast bowl.
2 Eat! Feel free to change the types of nuts and seeds to suit your palate, or substitute the apple with a pear, if you like.
Recipe courtesy of Dale Pinnock, extracted from Anxiety & Depression.