As a way of showing their support for essential frontline NHS staff, boutique villa resort Cap Maison in St Lucia is offering free luxury holidays to eight frontline NHS workers
The selected winners will be treated to a five-night all-inclusive stay at Cap Maison with a guest of their choice, enjoying the Saint Lucian sunshine in truly beautiful surrounds.
A family-operated boutique villa resort, guests can spend their days sunbathing on the beach, snorkelling, embarking upon scenic hikes, taking cooking lessons or taking a boat trip along the dreamy St Lucia coastline.
Friends or family will be encouraged to nominate an NHS worker who they think deserves the holiday and the reason why. Cap Maison will be giving away holidays to eight NHS staff, which can be taken from October 2020 – July 2021 (excluding festive period and will be dependent on availability).
Ross Stevenson, General Manager at Cap Maison commented: “While we appreciate it is currently not possible to travel, we want to show our thanks to the NHS for everything they are doing to keep our families in the UK and guests well by giving a select few a well-deserved holiday once the pandemic is over.
These are the people who are on the frontline every day, fighting this pandemic and saving lives.”
Designed in an elegant Spanish Caribbean style, Cap Maison’s beautifully appointed suites are spread over three acres of tropical landscaped grounds.
Guests have access to a pretty, secluded sandy beach and two of the best restaurants on the island, the Cliff at Cap, with Caribbean Chef of the Year Craig Jones at its helm and the more relaxed Naked Fisherman, nestled on the natural cove. In addition, Cap Maison boasts one of the best stocked walk-in wine cellars in St Lucia.
To submit an entry, visit capmaison.com. The closing date for entries is 31st August 2020 and winners will be announced on 4th September 2020. The holiday prize does not include flights and transfers.
Terms and Conditions
1. The hotel stay shall be for a maximum of two (2) adults for a maximum of five (5) consecutive nights at Cap Maison
2. The hotel stay shall be on a complimentary all-Inclusive basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner included at the Cliff at Cap or Naked Fisherman), as well as select alcoholic drinks.
3 Beverages included are house wines by the glass, spirits by the glass, beers, cocktails, and soft drinks.
4 The prize does not include flights and all extras and personal expenses namely telephone charges, fax charges, minibar, room service, laundry, airport/Hotel/airport transfer charges, etc., will be at the sole expense of the winners.
5. The date(s) of the hotel stay must be taken in October, November 2020, January – July 2021. The hotel stay will lapse and must be taken before July 31st, 2021. Bookings must be made through the Cap Maison’s Reservations team and will be dependent on availability.
6. The Prize to be given away to the winner will be determined by Cap Maison and is strictly nonexchangeable or up for dispute. The prize is non-refundable nor exchangeable for cash or prizes of other value, unless stipulated by Cap Maison. Extensions are not permitted. Failure to utilise the prize by redemption date will result in expiration of the prize.
7. Entrants must be over 18 and must submit an individual that works for the NHS. Proof of this will be required.