If you love pies, you’ll love our delicious competition with The Windmill in Mayfair
Three times winner of the British Pie Awards, The Windmill in Mayfair is offering a variety of flavour-packed, hand-made pies (plus pairing beers) to celebrate British Pie Week (5th – 11th March). Even better, we’re giving one lucky reader and a friend the chance to try them.
• Steak & Stilton – Meantime Pale Ale
• Steak & Kidney – Twickenham Grandstand
• Steak & Mushroom – Wimbledon Common
• Pale Market Fish Pie – Sambrooks Pumphouse
• Shepherd’s Pie – Truman’s Roller IPA
• Chicken, Dingley Dell Bacon & Leek – Camden Hells
• Filo Vegetarian Pie – Fourpure American Pale
Michelin-starred chef, Jason Atherton’s dubbed The Windmill his favourite pub. The venue serves up around 15 tonnes of the nation’s favourite pies a year, drizzled in 5,500 litres of gravy (that’s enough to fill your washing machine 785 times).
We’ve teamed up to offer one lucky reader and a friend the chance to choose pies and drinks of their choice to the value of £50.
For your chance to win, simply fill out the below form. Good luck!
Please note, this prize is not redeemable for cash and is valid up to 31st April 2018. Entrants must be 18 or over.