For one night only, Social Pantry is welcoming chefs from Breddos Tacos, Salon, Smokestak and Som Saa to create a delectable feast with the help of six young ex-offenders
To support Key4Life’s groundbreaking work on tackling the root causes of reoffending, Social Pantry have handpicked a group of aspiring young ex-offenders to help chefs prepare, cook and serve dinner to over 100 guests.
The four-course menu, created in collaboration with Breddos Tacos, Salon, Smokestak and Som Saa will be a celebration of London’s incredibly diverse and pioneering food scene.
With all profits from ticket sales donated to Key4Life, not to mention a stellar chef line-up and complimentary drinks from Tanqueray No. TEN and Fever-Tree, amongst other drink sponsors, it’s one supper you definitely won’t want to be late for.
What’s on the menu:
• New Season’s Asparagus, Almond Sauce
• Lamb Belly Nuggets, Ramson Aioli
• Braised Octopus, Jersey Royals, Fermented Chilli
• Summer Squash Ceviche, Pumpkin Seeds, Carrot Mole, Fresh Cheese
• Coconut Smoked Broth, MusselI, Oyster Mushrooms, Thai Basil
• Aged Lamb Shoulder, Wild Garlic + Merguez Cassoulet
• Harissa Glazed, Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Pomegranate
• Wild Rocket, Ribboned Heritage Carrot, Thai Goosebury Dressing
• Roasted Aubergine with Rocket and a Lemongrass, Chilli and Ginger Vinaigrette
• Coconut Panna Cotta, White Chocolate Crumb, Dressed Pineapple, Lime and Coconut Doughnut
Make it happen
When: Thursday 19th April 2018
Where: JJ Media’s Wimborne House, 151-155 New North Road, London, N1 6TA
Tickets: £65 per person. Click here to book