Qoot Restaurant Group are offering complimentary meals to all school children currently legible to free meals but unable to benefit during the COVID-19 pandemic
Qoot Restaurant Group has announced that it will be helping London’s most vulnerable children during the Covid-19 pandemic by providing complimentary meals for those who need them most.
Qoot operates several leading food and drink brands across London. The portfolio includes:
• by CHLOE. – the plant-based restaurants for anyone & everyone
• The Lebanese Bakery – famed for their ‘Lebanese Pizza’ – The Manousheh
• Dominque Ansel Bakery – baker extraordinaire and creator of the Cronut®
• Dominique Ansel Treehouse – Chef Dominique’s latest creation in Covent Garden
• The Gentlemen Baristas – London’s most well-mannered coffee houses
With school closures coming into effect as of Friday 20th March, Qoot will be utilising their resources and offering complimentary meals to all school children currently legible to free meals but unable to benefit during this time.
To redeem, please display your benefits documentation and collect a lunchbox (compromising of a sandwich, drink and a snack) from any of the currently open Qoot outlets, all of which are listed below.
Qoot’s COO Simon Wright told The Wordrobe, “Covid-19 is an existential threat to the UK’s most vulnerable families, if we at Qoot can go some way in relieving that threat then at least there will be some positive to rise from this tragic time for the hospitality industry and our nation as a whole”
Here’s where to redeem your lunchbox
• by CHLOE. (Covent Garden), 34-43 Russell St, Holborn, London WC2B 5HA
• by CHLOE. (Tower Bridge), One Tower Bridge, 6 Duchess Walk, London SE1 2SD
• by CHLOE. (Oxford Circus), 4-5 Langham Pl, Marylebone, London W1B 3DG
• The Lebanese Bakery (Covent Garden), Russell St, Holborn, London WC2B 5HA
• Dominique Ansel Bakery (Belgravia), 7-21 Elizabeth St, London SW1W 9RP
• Dominique Ansel Treehouse (Covent Garden), 24 Floral St, London WC2E 9DP
• Gentleman Baristas (Borough), 63 Union St, London SE1 1SG
• Gentleman Baristas (London Bridge), 11 Park St, London SE1 9AB
• Gentleman Baristas (East India Dock), Import Building, 2 Clove Cres, London E14 2BE
• Gentleman Baristas (Hammersmith), 3 Shortlands, Hammersmith, London W6 8DA
• Gentleman Baristas (Holborn), Unit 3, No, 1 New Oxford Street
• Gentleman Baristas (Vinegar Yard), Vinegar Yard, Bermondsey, London SE1 3QU