If you love beautiful scenery and meat-free feasts, don’t miss out on this exciting event at Mount Haven hotel in Cornwall
Calling all foodies! A delectable Grown & Gathered evening is to take place this May at Mount Haven hotel in Cornwall – and you’re invited.
Ideal for those who enjoy meat-free feasts, Head Chef Ross Sloan has created a beautiful six-course vegan and vegetarian tasting menu that’s filled with seasonal ingredients and sumptuous flavours.
What’s more, each course will be paired with wines from local wine supplier Enotria & Coe, which have been chosen to compliment the flavours of each dish. Katie Rosser from Enotria & Coe will be on hand throughout the night to talk guests through each wine’s provenance and qualities, explaining why it has been paired with each dish.
The menu is set to include:
• Green & white asparagus, three cornered leek & hazelnut tart
• Hen of the woods & sprouting grains, peas, broad beans, smoked mushroom broth
• Aubergine & Miso OR Wild garlic custard, potato glass, salted black olives (vegetarian)
• Butternut squash gnocchi, heritage carrots, malt, salted olives, alexanders
• Oat milk, burnt apple puree, granola, molasses foam, wood sorrel
• Coffee & treats
Make it happen
When: Thursday 10 May, 7pm arrival time
Where: Mount Haven hotel, Turnpike Rd, Marazion TR17 0DQ
Wallet: The six-course tasting menu is priced at £45 per person, and an additional five glass wine flight is priced at £25 per person
Tickets: To book, please call the restaurant on 01736 719 937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org