Taking place on Tuesday 22 September, join The Mandrake Hotel as they host a unique Shamanic Tea Experience in collaboration with ParTEA People
Connecting spirituality, wellness and the shamanic philosophy, this uniquely curated event will see guests enjoy exquisite cuisine paired with rare teas. Not only will they learn more about the teas’ fascinating origins, they’ll leave feeling soothed and full of vitality.
Taking place on September 22nd, guests will be treated to a collection of natural and elegant teass served on the Jurema terrace, the award-winning outdoor terrace space in the core of the hotel. These will be expertly paired with a selection of dishes from The Mandrake’s acclaimed YOPO restaurant.
The menu, created by Executive Chef George Scott-Toft, features South American inspired dishes, complemented by herbal and botanical teas drenched in 1000’s of years of history.
Book your spot to learn about the teas, their origins, history and wellness and shamanic properties as Diaz Ayub, Tea Futurist guides guests through the different teas at every sumptuous course.
Here’s what’s included in the unique menu:
• Oysters, paired with Lemon Verbena, a sophisticated citrus tea with crisp lemon notes by Nazani Tea.
• Stuffed Padron Peppers, Ricotta and Pumpkin, paired with Mighty Brew Kombucha, a delicious organic hemp infused kombucha that is refreshingly fruity.
• A selection of Cod brandade croquettes, Risotto with blueberry and taleggio cheese, Fried chicken and smoked chilli aioli and a roast pork belly and pickled onion sandwich, paired with a vintage Teaspec Tea 15 Year Pu Er.
• For something sweet, Chocolate, coconut and passion fruit bon bon and Pavlova, strawberry and vanilla cream, paired with The Amber Rose Tea Company Catherine Blend, a creme caramel, raspberry and cacao nibs blend often described as a dessert in a cup.
• To finish YOPO’s cheese board with figs, paired with Tea trail infused champagne, an ancient smoked tea infused over night into a syrup and added to champagne like a decadent Kir Royale.
ParTea People is a community of engaged tea enthusiasts. They aim to ignite people’s passion for tea and help the next generation of tea drinkers to discover the amazing breadth of choice and variety that the world of tea has to offer.
Make it happen
When: The exclusive event will take place on September 22nd at The Mandrake’s Jurema terrace. Seating times are at 1pm and 3:30pm for 2 hours.
Wallet: Ticket prices are £85pp.
How: Visit www.themandrake.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and make a booking.