We’re sold on this soba noodle salad. To make this dish entirely gluten-free, purchase soba noodles without any added wheat flour
• 160g soba noodles
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1/2 red cabbage, roughly sliced
• 3 spring onions, sliced
• 1 carrot, grated
• 2 avocados, peeled, stoned and diced
• 50g salted peanuts
• small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint leaves
• 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
• lime wedges, to serve
For the dressing:
• 3 tablespooons tahini
• 1 tablespooons clear honey
• 1 tablespooons finely chopped fresh ginger
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 2 limes, juiced
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
• 3 tablespoons groundnut oil
1 Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and cook the noodles for 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2 Toss through the olive oil to stop them sticking together. Store in a container in the fridge.
3 Prepare the remaining ingredients and store in containers in the fridge.
4 To make the dressing, whisk all the ingredients together with 2 tablespoons of water in a container and store in the fridge.
5 To serve, toss the noodles together with the cabbage, spring onions, carrot, avocado, peanuts, coriander and mint. Mix in the tahini dressing.
6 Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and serve with the lime wedges.
Recipe courtesy of Bec Dickinson, extracted from Love Your Lunches.